Make your first impression your best… Every time.
Our Virtual Offices appeal to businesses of any size, whether you have a small business and wish to enhance its image, a medium size firm looking to take advantage of our business support services, or a large firm looking to enter a new market with minimal risk. You receive all the benefits of having a private office space for a fraction of the cost of opening a traditional office with a Virtual Office Space.
Home Office + Virtual Office at AEC = Business Goals Achieved Faster
Access, whenever you need it.
You’ll have access to our seven prime locations across Greater Philadelphia, plus the area’s most advanced array of business/professional services and technical support. Our team is dedicated to providing you with a platform to achieve all your business goals – faster.
Our Virtual Office plans provide you with:
- Personalized Telephone Reception services
- Prestigious corporate mailing address(es) at one or all of our Locations
- Preferred access to private offices and Conference Facilities at seven Philadelphia area locations in Pennsylvania and New Jersey
- Use of a wide range of Business Support services
- A dedicated phone number and voicemail
Flexible Virtual Office Plans.
Over 50% of all small businesses are run out of a home office. Yet surveys show that owners of these home-based businesses would also like to have a professional business address and services that reflect the caliber of their business. Choosing the right Virtual Office program fulfills this need and helps to enhance performance.Thousands of companies just like yours tap into our network of premier business locations across the Greater Philadelphia area via a Virtual Office program to:
- Establish a business presence
- Test new markets without risk
- Have a location that is close to customers
- Utilize multiple locations to enhance their image
Virtual Office Benefits
SELECT A BENEFIT ON THE RIGHT TO LEARN MORE
- Enhanced Image
- American Executive Centers Virtual Office programs will enhance the image your business projects by providing:
- An impressive business address in seven strategic locations throughout the Delaware Valley
- Use of multiple locations to increases visibility
- A team of Receptionists to handle your telephone calls
- Beautiful Board Rooms, Conference Rooms and Meeting Offices
- The Support Services you need to give your business that competitive edge
- Low Overhead
- Never before has cost effectiveness been so important to the success of your business. A Virtual Office provides complete flexibility. You choose the plan that fits your needs and you pay only for the services you need. Using our support staff allows you to expand your services and concentrate on what you do best without the overhead associated with hiring an employee.
- Whether you work primarily from home, another region or you’re often on the road, your team at American Executive Centers is here to represent your business. American Executive Centers provides you with 7 convenient locations. Choose one that is most convenient for you or your clients or use all seven to enhance your image. Our Affiliation with Alliance Business Centers Network provides you with meeting facilities around the globe.
- Work Without Interruptions
- Is working from home not working for you? Although a home office can be economical and convenient, it is not always the most productive way to do business. A Virtual Office with American Executive Centers is the perfect complement to a home office, providing the quiet office or meeting rooms with FiOS-fast internet connections, along with world class support services and the business image your business needs to succeed.
- Avoid the long term commitments associated with running a traditional office; no long term leases or staff to manage. A Virtual Office gives you the option to add or eliminate services as your business demands. Need a private furnished office? You can upgrade at American Executive Centers with a moment’s notice.
- Local Business Presence
- American Executive Centers Virtual Office programs provide your expanding business with the local presence you need to establish in the Greater Philadelphia area. Our programs include a:
- Business address with a lobby listing
- Local telephone number and a team of Receptionists to handle your calls
- Front desk concierge to greet your visitor and schedule appointments
- Office Manager to act as your local business consultant
- Team of Admins and In-house IT Department to provide support
Rent One Office, Use All Locations
Use all business centers to extend your footprint and enhance your image.